Edit: Aug 8th – we have decided to go back to Washington to visit my family for 2 or 3 days.
My boyfriend and I have a couple of long weekends (3 or 4 days) coming up. We have been trying to think of places to go. Some place where we can bring our dog.
We went to Vegas last summer, and we are not interested in going again.
Ideas so far:
- Back to Washington to see family and friends again – saw them last May.
- Leavenworth, WA – I have always wanted to go. I still need to talk to him about it.
- Somewhere in Canada.
- A friend suggested Boise, ID – said they have delicious food, lol.
Things we need to consider:
- Activity level – my foot is still healing and my podiatrist said it is going to be at least another six months before it stops swelling, so I need to be mindful of activity level. So hiking is probably out.
- If we bring our dog, we will need to drive to our destination from Montana
- Budget – we don’t want to spend too much money