Hello, thanks for stopping by!
I’ve had this blog for more than 10 years and it has gone through several different names and face lifts. I’ve archived earlier posts because who really wants to read the random thoughts from my 20’s? I sure don’t, haha!
I’m a 30-something-year-old who resides in Montana. My little family consists of my boyfriend, three black cats and a corgi. I own a photography business – I dabble in just about everything, but mainly focus on lifestyle, portrait and wedding photography. I am a full-time student majoring in psychology with a minor in sociology (focusing on criminology). I work part-time as a medical receptionist and volunteer as a crisis counselor.
what I enjoy
- coffee dates
- traveling domestically + internationally
- indoor plants + vegetable gardens
- cricut projects
- reading + audiobooks
- podcasts – mostly crime, but also business, health + history
- charcuterie boards, cooking + baking
- designing websites
- board games, card games + video games
- musicals, plays + concerts
- bonfires + s’mores